-->

free french books free french books
random

آخر الأخبار

random
random
جاري التحميل ...
random

Hashtag "Day three" by Amr Diab tops Twitter trend


Hashtag "Day three" by Amr Diab tops Twitter trend
Amr Diab
Social media users traded the latest songs of the big star Amr Diab, which is called "Day of Three", which was announced from his new album "I Am Not", where the trend of Twitter has topped the hashtag on Three Day.

The song is written by Tamer Hussein, composed by Aziz Al-Shafei and distributed by Osama al-Hindi.

The song sparked controversy on social media, specifically by the audience of The Plateau, who expressed admiration for her due to the audacity of her words.

Lyrics: "Three-way. The daughters of Ndhouni. People, I like the rule and the simplicity. Lunch and they invited me to the fatfit. And they made me look like a plot, I love the brunette, I don't adore the white, the red cheeks, the life is sweet, and the country is a sweet soul."

التعليقات



جميع الحقوق محفوظة

free french books

2019